Family-Run Business Systems Checklist
How much is trapped in your head? When you run a family business, often times there's one person who truly holds the keys. This checklist will help you identify exactly where those knowledge gaps are so you can start transferring that knowledge to the entire team!
- Save Time: How often are you repeating tasks that could be automated? Which tasks should be automated first?
- Build Your Team: Are you always hiring, or just when you're short staffed? What's your hiring process? Who knows it?
- Make More Money: Use this checklist to identify where your business is bleeding money. Create more efficient systems and in turn, be more profitable!
1. Click "Get Your Checklist" and it'll be emailed directly to you.
2. For each area of the business, mark whether that system is "In Place," "Needs Improvement," "Not Doing" or it's irrelevant.
3. When you've gone through each part of your business, go back and prioritize which ones are MOST important to organize & document first.
How do you eat an elephant? Just one bite at a time!
Position yourself for success at our upcoming workshop:
6 Steps to Building a Great Family Business on Sept. 8th, 2021.